Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 12 January 2017

Exercise


Yesterday was my first bike ride of the year. Mainly due to illness, this being one bout of man-flu followed by another, I was not able to cycle earlier.  And this meant that I got the kids to walk into school, and they were nice to each other for most of the way in. I am used to a bit of squabbling and there was a small amount, but overall, they were great. But it was a hard day to be on a bike due to the wind.  I had to cycle to a meeting later and the wind had picked up and it was a lot harder then. The cycle home was also a challenge but while I had been dreading getting back on my bike, it was not that bad.

After school it was a trip for the kids and I to the dentist. My son had asked for a snack before and although I said no at first, I changed my mind. But he saw the trap and did not eat the Wagon Wheels before seeing his dentist!  

Anyway, he has signed up to join the school chess club and his sister wants to play netball. They both make me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment