Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 5 August 2016

Day five in France - All that Jazz


As we start to get ready for bed, we listen to the sounds of Jazz on the quay outside.

Today my daughter and I went to get breakfast only to find the food we had been sent out to get had sold out and I had forgotten to order the giant pan-au-chocolat that they also sell. Before this we had been watching a film together while her mother and brother caught up on much needed sleep.

Later it was a trip to the river beach where my wife and I watched the kids playing in the river and later make a sort of sandcastle. It was altered later when a boy found it unattended and destroyed part of it, but that is another tale.

Come dinner time I attempted to use the barbecue but failed miserably, the charcoal heating up for a short period of time before cooling. Fortunately my wife had food that mostly did not need to be cooked on the BBQ and instead we used the cooker in the cottage.

But, while we did not do much, the kids loved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment