Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 6 August 2016

Day six in France - Pistashoberry

Well it has been interesting today.  We went to the market in the morning in town and bought fruit and vegetables for the next few days.  After returning home and having breakfast, it was a trip out, initially, we were thinking of travelling a while, but in the end instead went to Bergerac.  However, once there, my iPhone died.  It had been out for repairs before we came to France, but it may have developed a new fault, or it was not fixed properly.  But, other than that, the day in the town was great.  Lunch was good where my daughter made Pistashoberry ice-cream, a mixture of pistachio and strawberry which I was not allowed to eat.  Following this, it was a walk down to the riverfront and a trip on the Dordogne River with a lesson on some of the history of the river and town.  An ice-cream again and then it was a trip home.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to fix my iPhone, but we did have a great dinner made by my wife and played Chinese Chequers.

No comments:

Post a Comment