Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 22 August 2024

Alien: Covenant


Another good film.  Much better than the versions featuring the Predator, but not as good as Prometheus.  As a film, it flowed so much better than the first two.  Like with Prometheus, not all the red shirts had character development but it had enough to make you relate to many of the characters.  The relationship between them also added to the sense of loss that the crew felt when one died, if not for the deceased, then for the partner who was living (until they died).  I loved the start when it looked at creation, but I will not spoil that part too much.

As a sequel to Prometheus, it was great.  As a prequel to Alien it was not.  There are a lot of unanswered questions, notably, how the eggs in Alien ended up on the ship.  I am glad I have watched it, and I may watch it again one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment