Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Things that go bump in the night

The kids are back at school.  When I say back, that is my son.  But my daughter has started a new school, having technically not belonging to any school for six weeks.  She seems to be enjoying things, though she has been very tired in the two days that she has been there.

And this meant that my son got to ride his bike into school today, something he has wanted to do for a while.  And he did well, cycling up a slope for the first time.  I think that he enjoyed it and I think that he is looking forwards to this again next week.  Well that is what he told me anyway.

When it came to me and my cycling, I had to do more than usual for an after school meeting (though not at, or anything to do with school).  That meant cycling home, collecting my son, cycling home, waiting for my daughter, and then a trip to the meeting, again by bike.  And now my thighs hurt.

And the post refers to my daughter falling out of bed last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment