Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 27 August 2017

Bring me to life

Time for a quick post as I am hoping to get enough sleep to watch the series finale of Game Of Thrones.  Needless to say, last week I expected death, but not that death to occur.

Anyway, today we traveled to London to see my mother.  She appreciated this as she had not seen the kids in a while.  They were fed chocolate which they always love and gave her come fudge from our holiday in Devon.

After this it was a drive into town where my wife and daughter shopped for perfume and my son and I went on a Pokemon related walk, which he seemed to love.  His ban on my iPhone being used to run his Pokemon account ends soon, but he was able to use his iPhone, until I put a ban on it for this week as later he was using it in the car after he had been told to stop.

Anyway, Arsenal lost to Liverpool by four goals.  Not sure what to expect this season.  Hopefully we will win something and learn from this defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment