Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 4 February 2017

History in London

It has been interesting since my last week. On Wednesday, on the way to school I had arguments with both kids but my son had the more interesting one.  This resulted in me being in a very bad mood and I  had decided to ensure he learned his lesson when he got home. But on picking him up, later in the day, he showed that he had learned so much on the way home, that I told him I would suspend his punishment until the next day depending on his behaviour. And I have to say, he was brilliant for the rest of the day until he had to go to bed, and even then he was not that bad.

Today it was a trip to London for me for teaching where I was lucky enough to see an old friend in a break and catch up. Lunch was late and in East London which meant that I was in no mood to eat much at dinner.  Anyway now the kids are in bed and I am about to retire, crying myself to sleep over the Arsenal result.  But two more chess tournaments have been completed, one with me finishing a respectable 18th out of 1078 players, the other with me in the top half, finishing 45th out of 100 players.

No comments:

Post a Comment