Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 1 June 2011

I've just finished building Rome with my kid's Lego. Took me a day.

Evening all.  

I have been to LegolandAgain.  And yes, the kids came as well.  It is half term and today is my admin day.  So I took it off, and went to Legoland, and the kids loved it as did I.  It was a good day out for all, enjoying the rides and of course, buying the kids some Lego.  We did give them the option of going to the Natural History Museum, or Legoland, and this morning, they woke me up screaming Legoland.  A chant which was shouted out at the begining of the drive there as well as at times during the trip.

But it was worth it.  Just a note though, if you are going to go, get a Qbot as otherwise it might not be as enjoyable as it could be due to the queues that are present.

What I remember most about Lego:

5%- Building things according to instructions
10%- Building whatever the hell I wanted
15%- Searching my giant box of lego for that one piece
70%- Screaming in agony after stepping on a brick barefoot

No comments:

Post a Comment