Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 30 June 2010

30 days to go and counting!

Morning all.


I am back from a weeks holiday with the kids. And I had a great time there. We went back to North Norfolk, staying again at Cranmer Country Cottages and loved it.


We took the kids to the beach on most days. And boy did they love it. The first day, it was warm, but very windy. Inland that is though. On the coast, while the sun was shining, it was very windy. And luckily we took the kids there clad in rain coats and wrapped up warm. Others went there not dressed for the wind, and sadly had to leave all to quickly. But the kids loved it. And apart from one day when it was raining (we went to Norwich instead) we went to the beach every day. The kids insisted that I was not allowed to read, and instead had to make a sandcastle. So I dug a moat, piled up the sand to make a mound, and then used the buckets (when they were not filling them up with water,, sand or shells) to make the towers.


And when I thought that it was starting to look good, one or both of them would come along and destroy the towers! But they had fun, loads of it. Mind you, take a two and a four year old to the beach and what else would happen?


As it was not the school holidays, they got to play with other kids on the beach of a similar age which they loved as well.


All in all, a relaxing holiday.


And now back to work. For another thirty days...





I was looking out my kitchen window when I saw some kids wearing England shirts kicking a hedgehog around like a football in the street.

I was going to call the RSPCA, but the hedgehog was 2-0 up by halftime.

No comments:

Post a Comment