Manchester City have been found wanting. Concerns have been present for some time and a decision has been made.
I am sure that there are to be legal appeals, but fans of other teams are celebrating that justice appears to have been done.
Personally, I feel that they should face a points deduction, one point for each infringement, but with the option of spreading this across ten years. Which would mean a ten point deduction this season if they took this up. Or they can take it now, but that would mean demotion at the end of the season but due to the number of infringements, that should mean a demotion of more than one league placement. I would favour to the old third division, which means League One.
I did try to share a video at work about this, but I did not realise that Paddy Power have two of them. One in English, one in Arabic.
No comments:
Post a Comment