Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, 5 October 2026

Suella Braverman had better tell the England team that they have players who should not be part of the team

Suella Braverman is an interesting person.  I have discussed nationality before and sadly it is time to do so again.  She is right to state that she is not ethnically English.  But she should also be clear that she is English.  I am biased over this.  As an Arsenal fan, we have had many a player who represents our country who is not white. Bukayo Saka is one of several Arsenal players who play for England but are not white.  If Suella Braverman had her way, a lot of the England team would not have played against Croatia on Saturday.  Something many Croatian fans would have been pleased about. 

The bottom line is that there are some people who do not consider King Charles to be British because his father is considered Greek.  I am glad that they are not applying double standards, but it does show how silly they are to hold such views.


No comments:

Post a Comment