Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Transgender sports


Some Americans have ignited “debate” about segregation in sports.  The reason I quoted debate, is because there does not seem to be much. Many people have opted for one position or another.

As I have posted before, I am considered to be transphobic because of my views, and I thought that I would clarify my position on the matter.

It should be up to each sport to decide if they want to be inclusive of transgender individuals in sports, or if they wish to ensure that segregation takes place. I honestly believe that an open category should be made available if a sporting body wishes it to allow transgender competitors to test themselves against others. But as I have posted before, there are risks to women with inclusion of trans-women in some sports, which is why sporting bodies should be allowed to make decisions and politicians should stay out of the matter

No comments:

Post a Comment