Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 23 September 2024

We was robbed


If anyone had told me we would have a point in this game before it, I would have settled for it.  But I ended up disappointed. Last night, we returned to our local pub quiz where we did not even finish in the top three. Afterwards at home, I watched the highlights of the Arsenal game on iPlayer. I put my headphones on in bed, but disturbed my wife with swearing once we went a goal down, then with the cheering for our two goals.  And then lots of bad language as we went down to ten men and then failed to win after SEVEN minutes of time added on.

At work, Larry, who as much as I appreciate him, is a miserable sod with Arsenal, was in a cheerful mood, while I had a scowl instead. We were so close to the much needed three points. Not getting them gives the Team That Rhymes with City the advantage over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment