Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 14 September 2024

Bereavement

First of all, the film, then an update on real life.


I liked a lot of the film. It had decent acting, and most of the time was out together well.  Some of the death scenes were filmed well, but sadly, some were not and should have been produced better. I loved the sense of despair that the victims had and the depiction of how evil the murderer was with victims sometimes hearing what has happened to the one who has been captured earlier. It could have been produced better and I would have been annoyed if I was one of those who watched it in the cinema.  

When it comes to real life, I will be changing my car and arranged this today. Afterwards we went to see a friend at her home who was not well and ended up getting her to go to hospital. Turned out this was the right thing to do as she is now admitted and is having intravenous antibiotics.  It was a bit scary as she looked so unwell and while my son went to a cat cafe, we took Leia and my daughter for a late lunch and calmed ourselves down. Anyway, fingers crossed for Lynn, we hope she gets better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment