Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 21 April 2024

Fascism and the boy who cried wolf

I read recently, that a danger with calling things fascism, is that people start of become desensitised. 

I have to agree.  I do agree that there are worrying signs with what is happening to our great nation.  At the moment, Islamophobia is more acceptable on the internet, this being before the appalling attacks by Hamas on Israel.  


Yes, our rights are being taken away, and when people are conditioned to accept the removal of even more rights that would happen if our nation withdrew from the European Court of Human Rights. 

Do I see concerning arguments on social media?  Yes.  Do I think that our government is flirting with Far Right ideas?  Yes.  Do I think that our government and mainstream media support fascism? No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment