Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Day four in Rhodes

 

Last night we went to the evening entertainment. My son went back to the room which in hindsight was the wise choice as most of it was in French. It makes sense as there are a large number of French people here, and they did explain what was happening in English as well. Sadly we returned to our room before the entertainment was fully underway due to a drink mishap and soaking clothes. My daughter and I returned later to dance in the disco. And I have just been complemented on my dancing last night by a barman. 


Come the morning, after breakfast my son and I walked to a nearby supermarket where we bought some replacement footwear for my daughter and some painkillers at a nearby chemist. 


We relaxed for the rest of the day, my son and I playing a few games that got a bit vicious in the pool. I may get to dance again tonight and tomorrow we are thinking about getting a taxi into the town of Rhodes itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment