Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 17 February 2023

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

This is another film that I had always intended to watch, but never got round to. I watched it with my wife who expected the plot to follow a Rom-Com storyline, but it did not, most of the time. It was an enjoyable comedy and one that I am surprised that I have never watched before especially as I have watched and enjoyed the sequel Get Him To The Greek. 


Like the series, The White Lotus, this is a great advert for Hawaii but my only quibble with this, is the very male take on being unfaithful. If the situation was reversed, I would consider my partner to have been unfaithful (not that she very would cheat). Other than that, a great comedy and exactly what I needed while recovering from COVID. And if like me, you have not watched it, it is worth watching, but I doubt that I will take time out to watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment