Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 15 August 2022

It Could Happen to You & Castle Hill in Devon

First of all, the leg of my wife was not as bad as we feared. It is still had and after the morning walk (and watching the Arsenal game) my son and I went into the town centre to get w walking stick for her. He liked the trip as I bought him some books, though it turns out that my daughter offered him one of them to read before the trip! I would have bought him some shoes he was also interested in, but he was not wearing socks to try them on.


After our return, my daughter and I returned to Castle Hill. We had been here before and this is somewhere she wanted to return to so we did. My wife and son stayed behind to rest as neither slept well last night.  We had lunch there before a walk which we all enjoyed, but Leia loved the most. The views were amazing and despite it drizzling, it was a fantastic walk.

Later today, after a takeaway dinner, we watched It Could Happen To You. It was a sweet film which I have watched in the past before. A predictable plot with okay acting and direction, it was quite average as a feel good RomCom. Would I go out of my way to watch it, it it was on TV, I might consider watching it again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment