Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 23 July 2022

Fresh

I loved it! What an awesome film. It starts as a mixture between a horror film and psychological thriller, but ends on a sick and twisted high. 


I had started to watch it with my daughter, but she found it hard to continue after the first meal was prepared. I understand this and I recommend anyone who may be queasy avoids this, or accepts that they may give meat up, at least for a short period of time.

I do not wish to talk too much about the film as I rate it and this is best without spoilers though during the dance scene (which I am not sure would have been possible), I realised that Daisy Edgar-Jones reminds me of the mother of one of my daughters friends.

If you are sick and twisted, this is a film to watch. If you are not, avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment