Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 2 June 2022

When Vader met Kenobi


I had thought that this was a bad episode when I first watched it, but that was only because I thought it changed the film Star Wars itself.  I was wrong though.  

I am referring to the series Kenobi.  We are watching it together.  Part of me apologises for the title spoiling things, but Vader and Ben Kenobi meet again.  This battle does not go well for one.  I thought that they had not met since the battle on Malastare, and this may be my recollection of the books. But I also got the quote from Star Wars wrong.  I thought it referred to when the two last met.  Oops.

I am looking forwards to the next episode.  It looks like the series is to be a lot better that the prequel trilogy and also the sequel trilogy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment