Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 17 January 2022

The dog and treats

First of all, the weekend update (though a bit late).  My wife went out a bit for the birthday of a friend, the celebrations taking place over two days.  Saturday I was to pick her up, and I knew it was going to be late as she told me.  I was woken up about one on Sunday morning as she decided to get a friend to drive her home, but half an hour later, I went to collect her as she was still not home and I guessed correctly that the friend was being distracted.  A drive over and a lift for another friend and we finally went to bed.  


As for Leia, she has been having loads of fun with some toys that I have bought her.  We had started to run out of some treats, but thanks to eBay, they have been sourced.  Together with the puzzles, she is having loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment