Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 30 October 2021

Protesting about the Climate Change that is harming our planet


My daughter went to a local march for action on climate change today. I had wanted to go, but I am so tired from a late night out last night in Southend and also, I need to catch up at work (am typing this before I head back home).  I do hope she enjoyed herself there as she added her voice to the many who are trying to get our leaders to make the changes that our planet needs.  


At present, I am discussing this on Twitter with someone who refuses to acknowledge the seriousness of this.  Put simply, over millions of years, carbon dioxide has been locked away out of the atmosphere.  We need to act to drastically reduce the amount of fossil fuels that are putting this back into the atmosphere as well as looking at methods of carbon capture that means that we can take it out of it as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment