Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 2 September 2021

Spider-Man: Far From Home


First of all, family.  My wife went to see someone about her present and future yesterday so I was with the children.  Normally, they keep away from me while I am working from home, but maybe they felt guilty about the huge mess they left on the kitchen table which meant that it was harder for me to start working.  When she got back, she took my daughter away to shop for shoes and afterwards we went out of eat at Banquet.  We have been there several times, and my wife needed a distraction from her return to work today.  As usual, the food was amazing.

When we got back, Leia, who had been in the pen was even more overjoyed to see us compared to normal.  I had wanted us all to sit together but the kids wanted to do their own thing.  For my son, this meant ignoring the drying that he was meant to put away as well as the plates that he had left on the table (and a wrapper of ice-cream that Leia found).  But my daughter and I watched Spider-Man.  My son, her and I had been watching it earlier, but was not able to finish it.  She had forgotten that she had watched it before, but it was great to watch it again. Spiderman is one of my favourite super heroes and I love these films and I cannot wait to watch the next one.  

Like almost all Marvel films, this is amazing and I would even pay to watch it on the big screen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment