Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 12 September 2021

Hawkstone Hall & Gardens, Spa & Gym

We are home! Hawkstone Hall was amazing. I did get freaked out as there was very little mask wearing and people must have thought I was mad for wearing mine.  But a colleague caught COVID at a wedding recently and I had no intention of doing the same. It was a good meal after the speeches and later there was dancing and a free bar.  I love dancing but could not do so inside, so on occasion, danced outside with my wife.  

Come the morning, I went for a walk in the grounds.  After that, breakfast and the long journey back.  We dropped off my Mother-In-Law and then to Colchester. My wife felt we should leave Leia for one more day but my daughter and I got her to change her mind.

Anyway, time to rest and rest. 





No comments:

Post a Comment