Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 30 October 2020

Our final day in East Sussex


It was quite windy today which meant that I was not able to go for my usual walk in the morning as my wife had made me promise that I would put my life at risk by doing so.  Instead my daughter decided to accompany me to a walk on the promenade at Hastings, or St Leonards (I had not made a decision then).  But as I would need to drive, my wife took us and she let us to walk while she went to the Art Gallery.  My son stayed behind playing Among Us to his heart’s content.

But I did not end up going for a long walk.  Instead we went to the end of the promenade to watch the waves come in and soak those who got too close to them.  My wife rang as the gallery was not open till later so we met up.  My daughter and she went to the lifeboat shop, but due to social distancing were not allowed in.  I went to walk a bit and took a photo of the lifeboat itself before walking to watch the sea again.

We had coffee nearby and went to the gallery before she did a bit of shopping.  After this, it was time for an amazing lunch at The Wild Mushroom.  We collected our dog bowls (I am happy for them to be used to feed a cat or rabbit instead) and then got some dinner before returning back to rest.

Time to pack tomorrow and return to Colchester.



No comments:

Post a Comment