Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Cooking with my son


It has been a while since my last post, too long.  

Anyway, today I got to cook with my son.  A while ago, we bought a cookbook.  He loves noodles and Japanese food.  And when he found a cookbook which offered recipes for both, he was smitten.  So we bought it, on the proviso that we would use it.  Normally, I am meant to cook on a Wednesday, something that I did more before.  For one reason or another, I have hardly cooked, and when I have, I have enjoyed it most when doing so with the children.  

It was a bit touch and go as we did not have all the ingredients.  And we did make quite a bit of a mess.  But the good thing was that my wife and daughter loved it.  However the best thing was the bonding my son and I had.

Sadly I annoyed my daughter afterwards on a walk.  And has refused to cook with me. But I can live in hope.  Anyway, my son and I need to plan what we are making for next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sharing such valuable cooking ideas with us. I'm a big fan of cooking and I love to do it all day. I listen to several famous chefs, try their recipes, and even read blogs and cookbooks too. Anything that'll help me to improve my cooking. Can you please guide me on which cookbook should I read for more ideas? I'm currently reading The Dressing Table and I found it very helpful and enjoyed the recipes a lot. Please share your thoughts as well. Keep posting stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete