Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Day four in Madeira


Again another walk today and after breakfast, we decided to visit Funchal again. While my son and I explored the city a bit and played PokémonGO, my wife and daughter visited some shops.  He did really well, but did get tired at the end.

My wife found and excellent place to eat with the local bread from Madeira where we had lunch and on our return we watched Dr Strange while I rested and elevated my ankle which appears to be getting worse, not better!  Going down to dinner, we encountered some parrots and my son and I had our pictures taken with them.  One appeared to be fascinated by how glasses. My daughter did not do the same, but in the past she has had an owl on her so we did not press her on this matter.

We are not sure what we want to do tomorrow, but we all look forwards to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment