Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 28 December 2017

Day 16 in Sri Lanka

Today was meant to be a day spent relaxing. But the children made me swim and swim and swim. 

The morning involved a buffet breakfast where I accidentally fed the fish below us.  We saw a crab eat bits of the best bread rolls in Sri Lanka and after swimming in the morning I may have accidentally done the same at lunch.  However, in the morning we also saw a bird try to eat the fishes who were trying to eat the bread roll.

It was swimming again with the children in the afternoon until it was time for bed, and this post. My son, still thinks that he is not that good at swimming, but he is brilliant, improving throughout the day.  And much to my annoyance, my daughter was able to swim faster than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment