Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Pokemon Rainbow


I had to work from home today.  On waking up, I saw what the wind was like and felt that there would be no chance of cycling to work today.  So, after my daughter went to school, we walked to his, with a slight detour to catch Pokemon.  I have to say that I am impressed with how keen he is to walk now.  In the days before this App, he was not at all willing to walk.

After school I got to walk back with him, and while he was disappointed that we had not cycled, it did mean yet more Pokemon.  Or would have but his account kept crashing.  My daughter came home later and on the high that she was, combined with being tired, she talked at a million miles and hour. 

Later, on, my son and I went out to catch more Pokemon.  It was only afterwards that I realised I had not made dinner when my wife, understandably annoyed rang me!  And on getting back home, I found that I had ruined the peas I had made earlier.

It has been a while since I made anything so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment