Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 11 June 2017

The Street Party

I forgot to mention a few things.  This includes the street party that we have, along with my son playing cricket.

He had played rugby before, but did not like the times that too much mud was involved.  And although he did take up football, again that was not for him, and I feel that the weather was involved with games being played when it was cold and wet.  And it did not help that there was not much actual skills training involved in it.  But now, he is playing cricket.  He has only been to a few days but come the street party, this showed with him hitting the ball when he was in for batting.  In fact both his sister and he noted that I failed to hit a ball at all, a difference from last year when I had managed to do so.  His sister has been fairly good at throwing and catching for a while, he on the other hand has improved lots.  They both make me proud.

Anyway, since last seen, there has been a general election which I will discuss at a later time.  And with chess, I have finished third in a tournament.  Now, to bed, or Line of Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment