Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 19 December 2016

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree



I forgot to post some of the pictures taken by my daughter yesterday on the blog update.









Anyway, today was my last day off.  In the morning, after walking the children into school, my wife dropped me at work for me to go through some paperwork before she collected me for lunch at a local diner.  Sadly both of us seem to have contracted one of the many viruses going about and on getting back home, we were both knackered.

But later, we got to watch the kids in the annual school carol service.  My secondary school stopped singing hymns during my stay there, so it is nice to see the Christmas spirit being taught to children.  The kids both love Christmas, and even though they do not believe in Father Christmas, they seem to be taken in by the magic. I just need to get my daughter to sing louder...

No comments:

Post a Comment