Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 25 April 2016

Game of Thrones, the sixth series

A quick post in the commercial break.  Needless to say, I am very excited to watch Game of Thrones.  Before I used to have an idea of what was to happen as I had read the books, but this time, like so many I have no idea what is to happen next.  And it is going to be so frustrating.  I am of the view that the books and the series are to have different endings, and considering the way things have gone so far, I expect Cersei to win the throne in one, and Littlefinger to win in the other.  

On the topic of chess, the following tournaments have been lost by me
Roses vii
TGAP: Summer Championship 2015 - French Defense
30th Chess.com Quick Knockouts (1201-1400)
play welll

But I have been fortunate enough to win a few as well.  Anyway, back to Game of Thrones...

No comments:

Post a Comment