Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Mental Note: Actual notes work better.

I just thought that I would make a quick post about chess.  While I would like just to post about me, I only think that it is fair to comment on the kids.  My son has signed up for football lessons.  He did play before, but dropped out as he did not like it.  However, he has realised just how important it is to boys, especially those at school (he goes to a state school in case you are wondering).  He did play rugby, but did not like mud, or rain, or snow, which really means that he should play cricket.  Anyway, by the time he got to Chess club today, most the games had been played and they were packing up the games.  His sister though had managed to play and was annoyed with herself by accidentally drawing with someone that she was going to beat.  She did win later through the resignation of her opponent.  I have tried to teach them, but the teacher at the Chess Club inspires more confidence in them than I do.  Probably because he is not related to them, and because he is a better player than me!

Anyway, just a quick record of some of the tournaments that I have not won.
Short & Sweet.37
Hi!
Top of the Pops 2
blackcats tourney 216
Texas chess tournament 2
I will try to keep a record, only as Chess.com does not allow me to keep as much of a record as I would like.  And one day, I may be able to learn from my defeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment