Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 24 February 2013

Now that Pope Benedict has stepped down from his Divine position in the Catholic order, bookies have tipped him 2/1 as the next Chelsea manager

Well, it is almost the end of half term.  It has been one that has been interesting for the kids. Unfortunately, it was too cold or wet for them to play out a lot, or so I was told.  Being at work, I did not get to spend as much time with them as I would like.  But it is now Sunday, they are watching A Monster in Paris and we are relaxing.  My mother came up on Friday to look after the kids while my wife and I went out on Saturday.  I was hoping to go out on Saturday night as well, but unfortunately was too knackered to be able to spend the evening with her. Managed to get rest though which was just as well as we have just driven my mother back.  They have enjoyed themselves playing games, making things and of course making a mess!  Anyway, time to go as the kids are about to start fighting again...

No comments:

Post a Comment