Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 3 March 2011

Sky news - 'US: Gaddafi 'Delusional And Unfit To Lead' That's rich, coming from a country which put George Bush in charge...

Evening all.  

Quick post on the kids. Got home (late) to find my lovely wife getting them ready for bed.  She did not yell at me for not warning her that I was going to be late (I must watch to see if she gets me back later) and I got the easy job of putting them to bed and reading them a story.  Before I did so, I did my usual of getting my kids to speak to my mother on my mobile camera with her using the web cam.  Which reminds me, must set that up for my wife's parents.  Anyway, there was an altercation between the two as to which book should be read.  My son wanted "Shhh!" to be read first of all, but then changed his mind and wanted to read "Were going on a bear hunt" which my daughter did not want to have read to her.  Well, after much tears and screaming, a great solution was found. My daughter read "We're going on a bear hunt" to her brother, before I read "Shhh!" to them with them both helping to open the flaps, or turn the pages.  Anyway it was wonderful to watch them, my son listening to my daughter read him the story.  Anyway, good night all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment