Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 4 October 2010

Why isn't the USA in the Commonwealth Games too? I swear we used to own them also?

Evening all.  Kids are fine today.  My daughter asked my wife for some conkers.  Why, I do not know as she is not playing conkers.  My wife asked her to keep some for herself.  At the end of the day, all had been given away.  Me, I would have predicted it.  My wife, the optimist, thought that things would work out otherwise.  Which is worse?  Me for having so little faith in my lovely daughter, or my wife for having too much faith in her?


Anyway, that son of mine went to his nursery today.  When he was picked up, my wife was told that he had a great sense of humour and that the nursery nurses fought over who would get to look after him.  Apparently, they love him.  He only comes once a week and they think he is lovely, while there are other kids...


CREDIT CRUNCH MOVIE NAMES

Lidl Shop of Horrors
Thunderbirds Are Clamped
The Devil Wears Primark
28 Days Notice
Bin City
Me, Myself and Giro
Pre-Pay Sim City
Wall-e-Mart
Brassic Park
1 Dalmatian
Nightmare on Wall Street
Alice in Poundland
The hills have P45's
Northern Rocky IV
Terminator 2: County Court Judgement Day
The Shawshank Redundancy
Good Will Job Hunting
Total Product Recall
Trainhopping
Iceland Age
The Loan Arranger
P.S I owe you
Bronzefinger
Four Civil-Ceremonys & an Eviction
The Empire Cuts Back
Womb Raider
Spongebob No Pants
I still know what you Spent Last Summer
3 Men and a Baby P
Financial Fantasy
Jobless in Seattle
Terminator 2: Redundancy Pay
I.O.U robot
Winnie The Poor
Spar Trek



This Tory government is much like a rainbow.

It looks good from a distance, but on close inspection it has no real substance, you can see right through it and it's only there because of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment