Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 3 October 2010

What do you call a woman with one leg? Eileen.

I would like to swear, but I am trying not to.

I tried to post an entry about the score in the game.  And also have a slight political rant.  But the post was lost!

Anyway, let me post the gist again.

Arsenal are 1-0 down against Chelski.  Drogba scored.  Again.  Git.  And it looked like we had a chance for a while.  Mind you, we often do look like that.

My reaction woke my son up who was sleeping next to me while his sister has gone to a birthday party with my wife.

So onto politics.


Liam Fox has had a letter he sent to David Cameron leaked.  In it he makes a very good point.  The Tories were elected saying they would protect the armed forces from cuts.  And now, with the spending cuts that the government are imposing, they look like they might risk the loss of a lot of political capital.  

But I guess I, like everyone else should wait to see what the outcome of the spending review will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment