Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 23 May 2010

Ostrich Inn South Creake

Afternoon all.  Right, I have to post a lot now.  Let me see if I can catch up with what had taken place since I last posted.

First of all, another place to eat.  The Ostrich Inn in South Creake.  Opposite a park, it does serve good food.  We stopped there for lunch one day.  The kids had loads of energy, and with a park for the village opposite it, I took the kids there after we had ordered our food.  I did not expect what I thought would be pub food to taste so good!  But it did.  The kids loved it, and the staff there were understanding about our two children which is always nice.

And of course, the kids in the playground.  They love playing on playgrounds. A pretty place, there is a stream running along the main road between the park and the road.  The kids loved watching the ducks as well as playing on the swings and climbing frames.  I did have to stop my daughter from tormenting the ducks though!

Anyway, time to post another update in a moment...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment