Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 24 May 2010

A late post about the weekend

Evening all.  I guess I forgot yesterday with all the posts I made to finish on yesterday.  

Yesterday was the birthday of Amy.  She, her brother and her sister live near to us, and it was her birthday party yesterday.  Being knackered after only four hours sleep or so, we got lucky.  Our daughter was taken to the party by Sally.  So I got kip with my son and my wife got to rest.  On the return of our daughter, Amy, her sister, brother and parents came over.  And of course, the kids loved playing with them here.

The thing is, today, my wife went over to see them.  I got back from work after they got back.  So I changed my son's nappy.  During this, he said "willy" (one of his favourite words) but the thing is, he kept saying "Amy" as well. I am not sure if the two things are linked.... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment