Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 7 December 2009

War. Gods way of teaching us geography.

Arsenal 2 Stoke 0

How we did not score more goals in that game is amazing.  No recognised centre forward.  And we won.  And we should have had many more goals.

Anyway.  Back to the kids.  My son on the weekend refused to eat grapes as my wife had not put them on the plate.  He got into a strop, as my wife had put them down on a table, looked at her, then put them on a plate.  And then started to eat them.

Anyway, did my night shift.  Come the morning, got some much needed sleep and woke up to my wife banging on the door as she tried to come in the house.  Apparently, her idiot husband had put the chain on!  Spent time playing with the kids.  My daughter watched Kindergarten Cop which was interesting.  More so as I can understand the effect kids have on you more now!  

I am sure there is more to type about, but I am knackered and want to go to sleep.  Good night, and enjoy the joke.


My girlfriend Alice is paying for me to get a tattoo of my ex-girlfriend's name removed from my arm as my Christmas present.

Fuck that, I'm getting her a deed poll, she's changing her name to Jodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment