Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 23 September 2009

My messy desk


Yawn! Knackered. I start to get over one illness, then another comes along. And I have to be working efficiently as I will be on holiday for next week. Not going anywhere, just spending time with the family and trying to make the house more presentable. Which means that I will have to get my desk clear before I go.

The kids are sort of well. My son has an unlimited supply of snot. He was more unwell before, and today has been very clingy. My daughter had her pre-school jabs as she was well enough for them. Second dose of MMR and the pneumonia one. And to be fair, she did really well. I was surprised that the nurse showed her the needles first, but we had told her that she was going to have an injection and got her to play giving one to me. She did go Ow! for the first one, but kept still for the second. I suspect that the box of additive filled sweets that she got to go through before and after the injections helped though!

Anyway, time to go to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment