Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 5 August 2009

The Clone Wars


Again it has been good to spend the day with my children.  Once again, I am now at home.  

Come the morning, after being woken up by both of them, I took them downstairs and let my daughter watch Clone Wars.  She loved it.  My son loved spending time with me as well.  Taking him to the shops, he sat on my shoulders, walked about with me and looked for attention as always!  I can not wait until he is old enough to watch the films.  Mind you, I can not wait until my family are back at home with me!

I hope you like the joke...  


A woman who had been married twice and divorced twice was fed up. Her first husband beat her, and her second husband ran away with another woman. Plus, she couldn't find a new lover who could satisfy her sexually, so she put an ad in the classifieds:

"Wanted: A good looking, single guy who won't beat me, won't leave me, and is good in bed."

About a week later, her doorbell rings. She opens the door to find a man with no arms and legs on her front porch.

"I'm here about your ad," he says.

"You must be mistaken," she says.

"Let me explain," he says. "I can't beat you, I don't have any arms. And I can't run away, because I don't have any legs." 

"But," she asks, "How do I know you're good in bed?"

"I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment