Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 1 August 2009

My legs hurt Daddy


Evening.  The kids are in bed and I too am about to call it a night.  I took them to London Zoo today.  My wife is away with two friends on a spa weekend.  Our house was meant to be finished by now.  It is not.  Well, not finished, but habitable again.  And with no kitchen and two small kids, it effectively is not habitable for the family.  So the Spa weekend was arranged back home, and now, I have the kids at her parents!  So I took them out.  Getting to the zoo took longer than I expected.  My son had fallen asleep by the time I pulled into the car park, but my daughter was too excited to sleep.

And they loved it.  Being only sixteen months, my son may not have appreciated it as much as my daughter did, but he did like being there.  She loved it and did not want to leave at the end.  But she had seen almost everything that a three year old girl would be interested in.  Initially she did not want to see the snakes and the insect house, but she changed her mind and was really brave!  It did involve a lot of walking and when we finished and got to the car, she told me that her legs hurt.  We had not even left Regents Park and she was asleep when I was driving away.  She was a bit annoyed that there were no elephants.  There are elephants at Colchester Zoo and she has been there a few times.     I told her that if I was horrible to her today, that she could throw me into the Lions cage.  By the fact that I am typing this, she did not!

Anyway, good night and I hope you like this joke...

Scientists suggest that drinking beer makes men act like women. To test this theory, 100 men were fed seven pints of beer each. 


Within a one hour period it was then observed that 100% of the men 

1. Talked excessively without making sense.

2. Became overly emotional.

3. Couldn't drive. 

4. Failed to think rationally. 

5 Argued over nothing.

6. Refused to apologise when they were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment