Yesterday was a work social do. Sadly not too many people turned up. My daughter, who has been working over summer came, with our dog, who was very well behaved.
When we arrived, only two others were there and while more came, the numbers were not that big. Still we had an enjoyable time. We started at The Kings Arms and before we moved on, I took the dog home, joining the others after trying to get into the wrong pub! But as they had eaten and I had not, I went to Wendy’s and joined them again. Sadly, my daughter wanted to go home while I wanted to stay and dance, which meant that I did not enjoy the night as much as I could have.
Saying that, it was a very enjoyable day/night out. It may be better attended if we do not have it over the summer holidays, or if we try something else. When I started here, there was a bowling night out which was better attended. We may need to try that again.

No comments:
Post a Comment