Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 4 August 2018

And so to bed


Officially this is the first day of our holiday.  Sadly I sprained my ankle on Thursday at work which has hindered our ability to get ready.  In addition to that, my amazing wife, has been preparing for an examination that was on Thursday.  This meant that yesterday was the day to get things ready, that and today.  

I was not much help as I needed to get some things sorted out at work, so she was in effect a single mother, ensuring that the children did not squabble too much while she fed them and got everything ready.  Ever since an incident with my passport, pre 911, she has not trusted me to do things.  Which is understandable.

So today we went to see my mother, who has not seen her grandchildren in ages, and now are at her parents while we prepare for our holiday abroad.  The kids are in bed, trying to sleep through the heatwave that we have been subject to.

No comments:

Post a Comment