Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 23 May 2018

I got one!

Since my last post about the family, my daughter has left.  She is away on a school trip for the next few days, and for now, my son does not seem to miss her, though my wife and I do.  Today was interesting as I got back from dropping my daughter at school to return home, finding that my son annoyed his mother, so I cooked him breakfast, and then, when he refused to eat it, made him eat it.  For the evening, we went to see Isabel and Tony were we ate dinner and then home.  A new hob was fitted and then it came to putting a draw back which had to be removed to fit it.  That was fun, though my wife and I made up after the slight discussion on now to perform this task!

Anyway, when it comes to Pokémon GO, on Tuesday, I had to go to the doctors.  On the way, I was able to attend an EX raid, where someone kindly caught my son another Mewtwo, and also, after it was defeated in battle, helped me catch it.  Which meant that it was third time lucky for me.  But he is ecstatic that he has two of these rare Pokémon while only have one.  But, I can boast that, for now, one of my Pokémon is still in a gym in Sri Lanka!

No comments:

Post a Comment