Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 21 January 2018

The radio

Since the last post, the most amazing thing that happened was when my wife and the children were on national radio.  Yesterday, I was dropped off at work (my wife was worried that as it was raining that I would slip and die if I cycled there) to do my paperwork.  They then went away to shop and prepare for some guests arriving today. On the way back, then I was walking home (with a detour to catch Pokémon, I got rung.  My son had rung into a national radio station and managed to get on!  I got to listen to my wife, and children talking on air to the nation!

Anyway, today, it snowed and we had Adam and Victoria around for a late lunch.  It was great having them around, they have been round before and will no doubt come round again.


No comments:

Post a Comment