Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 19 November 2017

Stupid Blog Post I Was Forced To Do

Today we came back from our grandparents, and after some difficulties with our car we arrived at home. Once we got home Mummy realised that there was some things that we needed which were not in the house. I’m sure she had a whole other list of things to do but I unwittingly volunteered to go for a walk. 10 minutes later me, Daddy and my brother set off on a walk. Before there had been the usual argument about socks, shoes, coats and jumpers, etc. We began our walk and halfway to Budgens (a local shop) Daddy brought up when I (when I was younger) went out walking with Daddy and every time we came to a tree I would ask for a chocolate, usually a M&M. So me and my brother naturally decided we wanted to resume this old ‘tradition’. All the rest of the way, as there was no trees on that part of the journey, we counted lamp posts. Then, Daddy decided he that until we got sweets it would be useless so we waited till we got to the shop. There was a long debate over which sweets/chocolates we should get and after some negotiations we ended up with magic stars. It turned out that the shop didn’t have what we were looking for so we went to a different shop.
By 
    me (his daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment