Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 26 August 2017

Bank holiday Saturday


Once again it has been too long since I posted about the family.  Our holiday was so relaxing that the nightmare journey back did not leave any residual stress and I have been feeling a lot more relaxed since.  The children spent a few days with their grandparents which were cut short due to a death in the family (on the side of my wife).  We did get to have a night out together though.  

Anyway, today, it was a trip to Brightlingsea. My wife had taken the children there yesterday but we went as a family today. We were lucky enough to be able to use a beach hut of a friend (or rather, her mother). The view was amazing, the weather was ideal and I got to help the kids catch crabs, something I have never done before, but they excelled at.

No comments:

Post a Comment