Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Day Nine in Devon

Today we were intending to try out some glass blowing but due to a problem with mobile phone connections, this was not to be.  So we went to Slapton Sands instead where the kids flew kites.  They had tried before, but the wind only allowed my son to fly his kite.  This time both were able to enjoy this, but the kite my son had bought earlier this holiday broke.

After this it was a trip to a sea food restaurant that my wife had her eyes on which served the best fish and chips I have ever had (the fish was only recently caught), and the trip also took in some World War Two history before we returned for swimming while my wife made some food with the freshly caught crab and scallops.

And the photo is to show how cold my son found lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment